Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Store Selling Used Barcode Scanners | hoopmountainacademy.com

While I was walking aimlessly inside the mall, I noticed a newly-opened store that sells secondhand gadgets. Knowing that the products sold there can be cheap, I decided to step inside. I noticed some used barcode scanners in the store and realized that my dad’s store could use some barcode scanners. After I asked a few questions to the store manager, I called my dad to ask if he wanted to buy the scanners.

Instead of giving me an answer, my dad went to the mall to see the products for himself. He has never been a fan of secondhand items. But since the scanners were only a month old, we figured that it was highly possible that they could still be fully functional. But just to be safe, my dad and I bought just one used barcode scanner to test if it’s still reliable. When we tested it on our products, we were amazed to find out that it was still in excellent working condition.

When we confirmed the product’s reliability, we went back to the store to buy more used barcode scanners. Thanks to these scanners, my dad’s business can serve more customers in a faster and more efficient way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment