Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Finding Used Barcode Scanners for Our Business | iamnotamess.com

I was really fortunate that I have a father who has been a business person for more than 20 years. Because of that, he rewarded me with one of his merchandise stores. While I was inside the store, I noticed some used barcode scanners and asked my father about these products. I even thought that these barcode scanners were for sale. But each used barcode scanner would be distributed to my father’s stores to make the business go faster.

I didn’t realize that my father’s business has gone to the next level until that day. Before, our cashiers were done manually. The one in-charge has to input the price of each product and that will take several minutes per customer.

Thankfully, these used barcode scanners can make things go faster. The person on the cashier no longer needs to input the amount. Instead, she’ll just use the scanner on the product’s barcode and the price would automatically reflect on the computer.

When one store was handed over to me, I made sure that these used barcode scanners would be used properly. Knowing that these products are just secondhand, I have to be careful on them. I’m not really sure but I think the brand new types are quite expensive.

Comments are closed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment