Monday, January 23, 2012

Barcode Scanner for My Teacher | wakingstate.net

This teacher of mine in our school opened up a conversation with me about businesses. He said that he wanted to be a business owner and he wanted to put up a mini convenience store. He said he already has his suppliers and the location is all set. He asked me if there was anything more that I can suggest to him that would help him in the preparation of his business. I remembered the barcode scanner that I saw in one of the most popular mini grocery store in our city. I saw how fast and convenient it made the transaction of the purchases of its customers and how easy it is to use. I suggested this to him and he thanked me. He told me that he also knew about this idea and almost forgot to include it in his business preparations. He said it was one of the most important equipment for a business.

Tags: barcode scanner

0 comments:

Post a Comment