Monday, January 16, 2012

Purchasing Used Barcode Scanners | tapasflavorsofspain.com

6 months ago, I purchased used barcode scanners on the Internet as requested by my brother. I had bought a few items online before, so I looked for a way to help him. The barcode scanner we ordered before was still very functional. My brother’s small grocery business has been doing good. He told me lately of his plan to expand by making use of the 2nd floor area of our building. For 6 months, we’ve been only using the ground floor while we were still establishing a name for ourselves and attracting customers. “Now is the time to enlarge the small business we have”, according to him.

We listed down the things that needed to be done while we were expanding. Additional new and old items to sell, an increase in the number of workers and new machines such as refrigerators, air-conditioning units and 2 more barcode scanners were part of our list. As usual, we divided the tasks and I was assigned to purchase the scanners. I opened the online site where we bought our fist scanner. I picked from among a number of items being sold. There were 2 wireless barcode scanners that were of good quality and had been slightly used, so I chose them. I paid immediately and the items were sent right away. The products are expected to arrive in the next few days as promised by the seller.

0 comments:

Post a Comment