Friday, April 27, 2012

Delightful and Affordable Barcode/Scanner (USB)

Hey fellow users! Great day to you all!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any off the shelf, quality USB barcode scanner / reader models that I could pick up off the shelf at a local cash register supply company here in the states?

The best answers I have found basically (from our busy Monsters and web sites) tell me that if it is USB it "should" work...most register supply retailers don't exactly have a friendly return policy and I don't really want to drop the $150.00 bucks for a ROV Bluetooth....

I am running OS X Lion 10.7.3 if that helps... Most models I have found online are from older post and are not currently carried at local cash register supply companies...

I am not very technical and just want to plug it in and go! ( Just because :)

Have a great day and I look forward to your responses! (Sorry if there is a post already on this, but like most of these forums it is a speghetti trap for me!)

I Was Born This Way,
~
Joshua "I really don't want to go to the car dealership this morning to get the free oil-change and would rather be scanning my personal inventory between study breaks" Martinez

0 comments:

Post a Comment