Sunday, February 5, 2012

No Cash? Sell a Barcode Scanner | nuketema.com

My business has been suffering some losses lately and I needed to generate some extra money just to make some ends meet. I searched “sell barcode scanner” via Google just to see what options there were for me. It turned out that there are a lot of online companies that buy many kinds of things. I got the idea when I saw this advertisement on the internet about how you could sell your secondhand bar code scanners and get money for them in exchange.

This was timely news as I had a couple of old barcode scanning equipment down in storage, which can be sold. That gave me some encouragement as to how I could get some extra cash.

I looked up that ad I saw and, in time, I got to this website that offered the service I was looking for. I contacted the dealers and they gave me an offer for the old barcode scanners I had back at the shop, which I couldn’t refuse . Since then, recycling some of my old electronics became a back up source of funds during those down days at the shop. I’m happy to say that it has kept the business up more than once.

0 comments:

Post a Comment