Saturday, March 10, 2012

Working With Barcode Scanner | SRG Collections

I can’t believe I’m going to like being in a cash register. For so long I’ve always avoided a job that have something to do with food and cash register as I’ve been afraid of getting short or being yelled at by customers. But so far with my job right now, with some moody customers, I’m still lucky for not being yelled at. Besides I am not really scared anymore, after all I believe I’ve become tougher and stronger as time passed by and with what I’ve been through.

Anyway back to my job, I think scanning product using barcode scanners is one of my favorite thing to do. I just like it when it beeps every time you can the product we are selling. Barcode scanner makes the job easier and faster.

At least now I know I would enjoy working at the grocery store as well but of course I am still looking forward of taking classes and starts a job I would love and enjoy at the same time earn more money from it.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment